We plan to re-open the B&B as from September 2020 with a renewed offer. We continue to adapt in order to respect instructions of the health authorities related to COVID-19.
Contact us for more information
Cancellation is free of charge at all times
Pre-paid reservations (contactless stay)
Tel: 00 32 494 573515 - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual reservation : We offer three rooms with or without breakfast, for single adults
- NEW : Rent the whole B&B for yourself or your group at reduced rate (8 persons max)
- NEW : Meeting facilities
- Breakfast room, dedicated room, terrace
- 8 adults max
- Refreshments, breakfast, cold lunch
When guests are staying in the B&B, the meeting facilities are not used, and vice versa.
Your well-being is our passion
Your health is our top priority
- Contactless stay : prepayment and on line check-in before arrival, entry code, keys ready at reception, keys left in the room upon departure, no check-out formality.
- Rooms are cleaned, disinfected & closed after having been unoccupied for 1 night & day. In line with our sustainability policy we propose showergel/shampoo in containers and an individual paper wrapped soap. Feel free to bring your own showergel/shampoo if you feel more comfortable.
- Alcohol gel, gloves and paper towels are available in your room, please bring your own masks.
- Breakfast is served in your room or in the common room. Timing and menu are pre-agreed upon during reservation, to allow time distancing. You can bring or order meals from outside.
- The rooms are cleaned and towels/linen are changed at request. For longer stays this is minimum once every 5 days.
- Meetings : physical distancing is ensured, masks, alcohol gel and paper towels are made available.
Mandatory instructions in the B&B
- If you have COVID-19 of COVID-19 symptoms, or in case you have been in contact with someone having COVID-19 or having COVID-19 symptoms during 14 days before your arrival with us, you must cancel your stay.
This can be done without cost at any time, including the day of arrival. When not respecting this rule, management has the obligation to refuse access to the B&B.
- Wear your mask outside your room when you are not alone and upon arrival & departure.
- Wash your hands regularly, and at least each time upon arrival in your room.
- Respect physical distancing of 1.5 meters at minimum at all times.