A safe stay during a COVID wave
The owner and personnel at the B&B are fully vaccinated. We ask a proof of vaccination from our guests. Should you not be in the possibility to be vaccinated, we propose a ontactless stay as follows :
- Formula room without breakfast
- Online check in, pre-payment, entry code, keys in your sealed room upon arrival, keys left in your room upon departure, no check-out process
- All communication takes place using telephone or mail
- Wear your mask when entering or leaving the B&B, and when you are not alone in common areas.
- Disinfect your hands when entering or leaving the B&B.
- Body temperature check – when showing fever, you cannot stay, and you need to get medical aid.
Either contact a doctor, or go to the hospital GASTHUISBERG – as such in Google - at 15m drive, call before arrival +32 16 34 39 00, follow indications « SPOED » when arriving there
- Wash hands regularly with water and soap.
- Keep 1.50m distance minimum at all times.
- Practice respiratory hygiene by coughing/sneezing into a bent elbow or a tissue, and dispose of the tissue in a closed waste bin.
- Ventilate your room regularly.
Hygiene and cleaning protocol, in line with instructions from health authorities
We leave only few loose items in your room. Ask for the list of extra and spare amenities.
Items in your room that are disinfected after cleaning:
- Switches, electric controls and devices, fixed and remote control panels
- Handles and knobs
- Hard surfaces : banister, closetdoors, night-tables, mirror, desk, chair
- Leather surfaces : bed-end, fauteuil
- In the bathroom : all toilet-, shower- and sink surfaces. Showergel dispenser, soap dish, tissue box and hairdryer
Common areas : items that are disinfected after cleaning:
- Switches, all electric controls and devices, fixed and remote control panels
- Handles and knobs
- Hard surfaces : banisters, tables, chairs, refrigerator, buffet cupboard, reception desk
- Alcohol gel dispensers, the Temposcan