You are important to us and our first prioritiy is to ensure that you have a great stay with us.
Your complete satisfaction and confidence in us are essential for us. That is why we have set up a privacy and safety policy for customer data. This policy is in accordance with the legislation in this area.
You will be identified as a customer with information that we receive from you and which we register. This concerns the following data:
- your name and first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, nationality
- data of your children (name, first name and date of birth) that can only be passed on to us by adults
- your credit card details, for transactions and reservations
- your arrival and departure dates
- your preferences and interests
- your questions and comments regarding your stay with us
Before you give us this information, we advise you to read this policy. It is part of the conditions that apply to our services to you. By accepting these conditions during the reservation of your accommodation, you explicitly agree with the provisions of this policy. The data can be collected during the reservation, during your stay or after contacts after your stay.
Our policy is based on the following principles :
- Transparency: when you submit your data to us, we inform you about the purpose and the use thereof
- Legitimacy: we only use this information for our purposes
- Relevance and accuracy: we only request information that is necessary for our operation and ensure that it is processed and maintained correctly
- Access, adaptation and opposition: you can view, change or delete your data at any time. To this end, you can contact us by e-mail or by letter, with a copy of your identity card
- Temporary storage: we keep your data for as long as necessary for our purposes or in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation
- Confidentiality and security: we ensure that your data is protected
- To meet our obligations towards our customers at all times
- Managing room reservations and requests for other requirements, including the creation / storage of documents within the framework of the accounting requirements
- During your stay, manage your access to the rooms and your use of the services we provide
- Internal management of guests who behave or have behaved inappropriately
- Improve our services to better meet your needs
- Offering newsletters and personal commercial proposals
- Comply with local legislation
- Security of our website
- The manager
- Local government (register of guest data)
- The administrator of the booking module
- The webmaster
- If applicable: medical and legal services
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental alteration, loss and destruction, against unauthorized access and against disclosure.
When you submit your credit card details when making a reservation, the ssl encryption technology is used to ensure a secure transaction.
This policy is regularly updated. We advise you to always consult it when making a reservation.
For questions regarding this policy, you can contact us by E-mail or by letter.
Schapenweg 85 1933 Sterrebeek Belgium