We travel to meet people, to visit places, to broaden our views and enlarge knowledge of all kind. We want our traveling to be as ecological as possible.
For macro decisions we join greater forces like our governments and associations. For your service here, we act on a micro basis, and we hope you appreciate. Please tell us what you think of it, all suggestions are most welcome.
- Rain water : 15.000 liter tank for water collection and re-use.
- All prints are done using recycled paper.
- In the rooms
- Air/air pump system for cooling and heating which limits use of carbon fuels to the coldest days. Extra pure wool blankets are available 😊.
- For long stays : bedlinen is washed weekly.
- In the bathroom
- We propose a glass or a cup made of PLA (corn based resin, disposable and compostable).
- Shower gel and hand soap are ecological and proposed in containers.
- Towels are washed when required, like at home.
- At the breakfast table
- We serve bio food : bread and viennoiseries, milk and lactose-free drinks, fruit and fruit juice, jam and eggs.
- In the garden
- No pesticides are used.
- We plant mainly local species and especially those who attract butterflies, bees and birds.
- In the kitchen
- All the waste is sorted (green, plastics, glass, metal, other).
- Green waste is composted in the garden.
- We are moving to a green electricity provider.